Prime Minister’s Christmas Card 2019
Help design the Prime Minister’s Christmas card
It’s that time of year again! Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is asking children around New Zealand to help her design her official 2019 Christmas card. Watch her video, check out the important details below, then get designing!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Create your design. What do you think should be on the Prime Minister’s Christmas card? Draw, paint, or craft your best Christmas card design on A4 paper.
- Write your name, age and return address on the back of your artwork. Make sure you include your details on the back of your design – not on a separate piece of paper or on the envelope. If you choose to email in your design, please also include your details in the email.
- Send in your design
Once you’ve created your artwork, you can email or post it to the Prime Minister at the addresses below. Make sure you get it to the Beehive by Monday 7 October!
Where to send your artwork:
You can post your design to the Prime Minister at:
Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern
Private Bag 18041
You can email your design to the Prime Minister at:
Other important information:
- The deadline for all entries is Monday 7 October 2019.
- Artwork should be created on A4 paper.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to return artwork. You might like to take a photo of your design before sending it in.
- All entries may be displayed in an exhibition at the end of the year.