Using Access keys
You can navigate this site without a mouse by using access keys. Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that take you to frequently used pages such as the homepage.
How to use Access keys in your browser
- Internet Explorer (Windows) - Hold down the 'Alt' key, press the access key, release both keys and then press 'Enter'.
- Firefox 2.x, 3.x (Windows) - Hold down the 'Alt' and the 'Shift' keys then press the access key.
- Firefox 1.x,2.x, 3.x (OSX) - If it's an alphabetic key, Hold down the 'Ctrl' key then press the access key.
- Safari 2.x, 3.x (Windows/OSX) - Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press the access key.
- Opera - Hold down the 'Shift' key and press 'Esc', release both keys and then press the access key.
0 A list of access keys (this page)
1 The Beehive.govt.nz homepage
9 Contact us
I Image gallery
[ Bypass the navigation and go to the main content of the current page
] Bypass the navigation and go to featured content
/ Go to govt.nz—connecting you to New Zealand central & local government services
If you have any comments on the accessibility of this site, or suggestions as to how we could improve accessibility, please contact the web manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.